Data & Images for eCommerce
A website design can only ever be as good as the integrity of the data behind it.
Complete and accurate information about your products is the foundation of your retail business.
Sourcing and structuring product data and images well will influence conversion.
We specialise in data and image optimisation for online retail across all channels.
We do all the hard work for you
We source missing data and images for your webstore and marketplace channels.
We optimise your images for multichannel use including cropping and background removal.
We optimise your product data for marketplaces and webstores.
We restructure and harmonise your data for multichannel implementation.
Having a ZELLIS Merchant Services specialist working exclusively for you means all the things you need to do will get done, without distracting you from what you need to do every day.
Here’s some of the tasks we do routinely for our clients:
- Sourcing product information and data
- Structuring and optimising product data
- Editing and uploading product images
- Automotive fitment tagging
- Restructuring product categories
- Updating stock quantities and pricing
- Monitoring reports and dashboards
- Setting up marketplace rate tables
- Customer support for webstores and marketplaces
- Onboarding sellers to marketplaces
- Marketplace channel management for eBay, Amazon, Catch, Kogan, MyDeal, Ozsale, Medcart, Bunnings, Woolworths, TradeMe, TheMarket, Lasoo and more.
- Adding specifics and attributes for marketplaces
- Troubleshooting and resolving marketplace errors
- Managing marketplace marketing & promotions
We do all the tedious and time-consuming tasks, leaving you better able to focus on making the important decisions and running your business as only you can.
Our versatile Merchant Services specialists can extend the capabilities of your own staff by working full-time or part-time to support your own business. When you’re short on time or patience to do what needs to be done, we are ready and waiting.
Having a ZELLIS Merchant Services specialist on your team means you are accessing the knowledge, skills and expertise of the entire ZELLIS team, without the hassles of onboarding and training new staff, keeping up with all the administration and the burden of employment overheads and on-costs.
Many of our clients are long term, depending on their dedicated ZELLIS Merchant Services specialist for a wide range of routine and once-off tasks, without the hassle and cost of managing and supervising them around the clock. For tasks that don’t require physical presence in a specific location, ZELLIS Merchant Services is a very cost effective and flexible solution to boost your business capabilities and capacity quickly for as long as you require it.
Short or long term, we’ve got you covered.
Marketplacer is one of the world’s leading marketplace platforms and is the foundation of many leading and emerging marketplaces in Australia and around the world. Many well known retailers have chosen Marketplacer to expand their offerings through the endless aisle model, including Woolworths, Myer, Barbeques Galore, Providoor, Medcart, Fishbrain, Bob Jane T-Marts and Bike Exchange to name a few.
Find out more: www.marketplacer.com
ZELLIS has partnered with Marketplacer to provide a suite of Managed Services to marketplace operators to help them launch and scale faster. Leverage our Marketplace Managed Services team for the following:
- Seller onboarding
- Seller training
- Seller data optimisation and migration
- Seller product categorisation and category mapping
- Customer Support for buyers and sellers
- Marketplace policy development
- Policy compliance and enforcement
- Seller administration
- Selling fee processing and payouts
- Processing buyer refunds
…and much more.